About the AACHP
The Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy Inc. (AACHP) was founded in 1998 and is Incorporated in Victoria. Many of its members are from Victoria, however, membership is open to all clinical hypnotherapists who meet the requirements of membership of the AACHP.
The AACHP is a member association of the national peak body for hypnotherapy in Australia, the Hypnotherapy Council of Australia (HCA) and practising members of the AACHP meet the nationally agreed minimum standards as prescribed by the HCA.
Practising membership of the AACHP is available to applicants who:
- meet the minimum standards of clinical hypnotherapy education as prescribed
- submit a Police Check
- have current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- have a current Level 2 First Aid qualification
- abide by the AACHP Code of Conduct
- complete ongoing Continuing Professional Education and Supervision requirements
Associate membership of the AACHP is a non-practising level of membership and is available to applicants who are:
- engaged in the study of clinical hypnotherapy
- non-practising clinical hypnotherapists
- psychotherapists with an interest in clinical hypnotherapy